Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Decisions, decisions

For Malabrigo March, Ive added a few additions to the original 5 projects. Altogether now I have 8 projects. Seems like a lot, I know, but 3 of them are 1 night projects. It's really 2 which will take about a week...


So, I've added a few and the pictures are where I'm attempting to get the color combo right. There's a wrap, called the Color Affection wrap, designed by Veera, who's becoming my favorite knit wear designer on Rav. This pattern is the FIRST pattern Ive bought on Rav. It's SO pretty. The assymetry is beautiful to me.
Anyhoo, I can't decide which color to use as the main. If I had one more skein of Vertiver, the pale green, that would hands down win. But, I'm having NO luck finding another skein of this colorway. Thus, I'm stuck with either Verde (dark green) as the main color (eh, would be ok) or a smaller wrap. My classroom stays COLD all year long. I'm excited to use this shawl for my day job.The chilly room is also why I chose to make my Color Affection in worsted, instead of sock or lace weight.

So far, I like the Verde as the main, but I'm not in love with it:

No comments:

Post a Comment