Saturday, January 8, 2011

An update of productivity

Well, for a wonderful post holiday gift, seester ordered me a HUGE supply of feltable wool. So, I had to revamp the wool section. it's in ROYGBIV, although, there is a rebel turquoise with the burnt orange.

After all of that traveling, I was rather productive, but it's all pieces. Scarves without animals, bags which need to be felted, aminals without scarves... etc! So, I hope to remedy the mess today and tomorrow and bring the store a bundle Monday or Tuesday.

Have you ever noticed that it's the gifts you don't ask for which turn out for the best? Elle got me a coiling gizmo and Ive been slowly finding my way with it. So far I have a bundle of beads, 2 cyclones, an African goddess, and one finished set of earrings. I'm having a great time with this lovely gift. And, my wire wrapping callus is back! For any wire wrapper, this is a good thing. Guitar players understand as well.

And, for seester, the purse I've been making myself and telling her about... this is pre-wash, so it's larger than it's supposed to be. I've got the white, the marina, and the avocado. The button isn't attached, but it'll go there, on the flap. And, at the top is the strap. I'm hoping it'll felt into a hip bag and the strap will attach with D rings to make it an adjustable hip bag or sholder bag.

I'm so grateful that the holidays are OVER. Not that I don't love seeing family and everything about the traditions... I just don't get to craft as much as I like to, and that's not idea for an ADD crafter like myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment